BTS is coming to Las Vegas- and the entire city is celebrating.
“Permission to Dance — The City” is a two-week, BTS-themed extravaganza. Here's what's going on:
- A live performance at the Grammy's on April 3
- “Behind the Stage: Permission to Dance” photo exhibit and merchandise pop-up at Area15 starting April 5
- "Cafe in the City" at the Noodle Shop and Seabreeze Cafe inside Mandalay Bay starting April 5
- Special Bellagio Fountains shows starting April 7
- BTS-themed hotel rooms at 11 different MGM properties complete with special door hangers
- Sold-out shows at Allegiant Stadium on April 8 - 9, 15- 16
- Afterparty at Jewel at Aria after each concert
The concerts are sold out, but you can still enjoy everything else on this list.